Besides Bertie, the Sodor Roadways also owns a few other red buses that were also seen around the Island of Sodor, used to carry and transport passengers. These buses are almost identical to Bertie, except they are faceless.
The buses are based on the AEC Regal T Class London Country Area buses.
The buses are painted in a bright red coat of paint, identical to Bertie's and similar their basis, with silver hubcaps.
The other buses are based on an AEC Regal T Class London Country Area bus, like Bertie.
The other buses are painted in the common red livery of buses in the United Kingdom, most famously used by London Transport. In the magazine story, Important Passengers!, one of these buses is painted green.
- Season 1 - Thomas and Bertie
- Season 2 - The Deputation and Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree
- Season 3 - Time for Trouble, Gordon and the Famous Visitor, Donald's Duck, The Trouble with Mud, No Joke for James, Trust Thomas, Buzz, Buzz, All at Sea, Escape, and Bulgy
- Season 4 - A Bad Day for Sir Handel, Trucks!, Rusty to the Rescue, and Bowled Out
- Season 7 - Toby's Windmill (stock footage)
A bus also appeared in the magazine story, Holidays.