|This article is about the car. You may be looking for the Story Library book.|
Caroline is a vintage car owned by a cricketer from the Elsbridge cricket club.
Caroline always refers to her driver as "Master". She does not like high speeds as they overheat her motor. She also disliked engines until Stepney brought her back on a flatbed to the Elsbridge cricket field, at which time she admitted engines had their uses (in her own words, saving "the wear and tear on a poor car's wheels").
Caroline enjoys taking leisurely drives along the beautiful Sudrian countryside. She dislikes being pushed along too fast, as it will overheat her engine. She is very calm in nature and appreciates the engines. She loves the occasional picnic where she is parked for the duration. She used to think railway engines were silly, until she discovered how they can save the wear on her wheels.
Caroline is based on a 1926 Morris Oxford Bullnose Cabriolet.
Caroline is painted red and gold with her name written on her sides in white.
- Hiroko Emori (Japan; fourth and fifth seasons)
- Caroline's television series model did not have moving eyes.
- She resembles The Wedding Car from the magazine story, The Wedding Engine!
- In the US version of Train Stops Play, Caroline's voice was provided with a Southern accent.
- ERTL (discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
- Wind-up (normal and metallic)
- Pocket Fantasy (discontinued)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (discontinued)
- Trading Cards (discontinued)
- My Thomas Story Library (discontinued)
- Nakayoshi (only with Bulgy)