|This article is about 'the episode'. You may be looking for 'the magazine story or the DVD'.|
Henry Gets it Wrong is the fifth episode of the twelfth season.
During a storm, the wishing tree is struck by lightning. When Edward tells Henry that sometimes trees cannot be saved and have to be cut down, Henry decides to save the tree by blocking the lines that reach the tree. But when he finds out that the tree specialists he was to bring to the tree are in fact there to save it, he realises his mistake and shunts the trucks out of the way.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (does not speak)
- Toby (does not speak)
- The Tree Specialists (do not speak)
- Mr. Percival (not named; does not speak)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Sir Handel (mentioned)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Brendam Docks
- Henry's Forest
- Sodor Wishing Tree
- McColl Farm
- Shunting Yards
- Sodor Slate Quarry
- The Coaling Plant (mentioned)
- This episode marks Harold's first appearance in full CGI.
- This episode marks the first appearance of a non-human character in full CGI.
- This episode has similarities to Henry and the Flagpole.
- This episode marks Salty's last appearance until Misty Island Rescue.
- In one scene, Emily's second front wheel on her bogie is derailed.
- As Emily backs her empty trucks to Henry's line, her siderods slip briefly.
- Harold's lining is a darker shade of red.
- Salty's cap brim is missing when he comes across the line of trucks blocking the line.
- The wishing tree has been located to a different part of the forest.
- Salty's CGI face is bigger than usual in one scene.
- Mr. Percival is the dock manager.
- It was said that Emily was taking her trucks to the Coaling Plant, but when Henry takes them for her later in the episode, he delivers her trucks to Knapford Yards.
In Other Languages
|German||Henry ist falsch||Henry is Wrong|
|French||L'arbre à souhaits||The Wishing Tree|
|Italian||Henry Capisce Male||Henry Understands Wrongly|
|Indonesian||Henry Salah Mengira||Henry's One Thought|
|Polish||Henio się Myli||Henry is Wrong|
|Spanish||La Equivocación de Henry||Henry's Blunder|
|Czech||Henry to popletl||Henry's Obfuscated|
|Portuguese||O mal entendido de Henry||Henry's Misunderstanding|
|Slovak||Henry to poplietol||Henry is Confused|
|Thai||เฮนรี่กับวันที่แสนวุ่น||Henry with a Busy Day|
Home Media Releases