Logan is a steam shunter who looks like a diesel. He briefly worked at the Crosby Coal Company before returning to the Mainland.
Logan is a steam shunter who looks like a diesel. He worked at the Crosby Coal Company before returning to the Mainland.
Gordon at first mistook Logan for a diesel. However, after a friendly chat, Gordon learned that Logan can be Really Useful. Later that day, Logan returned to his work at the coal mine a wiser engine.
Logan is a rough and tumble, strong little shunter. He is very friendly and hardworking. When he had a mishap with Edward and Gordon, he quickly discovered the value of patience and how it is indeed possible to correct a mistake.
Logan is based on a Radstock Sentinel Shunter. He carries the number of the larger Two-Engined Sentinel No. 7109. Unlike either of his basis, however, Logan has a funnel in his illustrations and on his CGI model.
Logan is painted light blue and yellow with hazard stripes on his bufferbeam. However, his Wooden Railway model is painted navy blue.
- Logan is the first character created for the promotional videos.
- Logan is a merchandise exclusive character with a book tie-in for Wooden Railway's "Sodor Story Collection" series.
- Logan is not illustrated with any couplings, but did receive them on his CGI model.
- Logan's whistle is Toby's whistle from the fourth season.
- Despite having it on his side in both his book and his Wooden Railway model, Logan does not have his name on his side in the promotional videos.
- Wooden Railway (normal and dirty; limited release)