Five New Engines in the Shed Music Video
- Some engines, including Thomas, Edward, Henry, James, Percy, Toby, and Mavis, have more than one nameboard shot.
- A nameboard shot of Henry in his new shape was never created.
- UK Season 1 nameboard sequences ended with the engine the next episode was about, accompanied by the episode's title. Edward, the first example of one of these engines (appearing in the Edward and Gordon title card), would take the place of the next starring engine.
- Gordon was the only engine that appeared in Season 1 who only got one nameboard shot.
- Donald and Douglas' nameboards are the only ones to show their numbers.
- Mavis, Oliver and Bulgy have special nameboards that were only shown in Japan.
- In Japan, every episode of the Classic Series ended with a nameboard sequence of its featured characters, with their names stated by the narrator.
- In the season four nameboards sequences, no steam engine puffs steam, the characters don't move their eyes and there are no people around them.
- Mavis' original nameboard sequence has only appeared in Trust Thomas and Other Stories, being reused in Thomas and Bertie's Great Race and Other Adventures.
- The Diesel's nameboard sequence has only appeared in Cranky Bugs and Other Thomas Stories and in the airings of Bowled Out in Japan.
- The Mail Van's nameboard sequence (which is unusual given that the van is faceless and apparently non-sentient) has only appeared in Thomas Meets the Queen and Other Stories and Races, Rescues and Runaways and Other Thomas Adventures.
- The Fat Controller is one of the people in the crowd looking at Percy and James in his outfit from Toby and the Stout Gentleman. He can also be seen wearing his outfit from Coal in Edward's original nameboard and in a rare picture of Thomas' right sided nameboard.
- "The lady in the floppy green hat" from Wrong Road is one of the people on the platform looking at BoCo.
- The Policeman from Thomas in Trouble is one of the people on the platform looking at Donald and Douglas. He can also be seen looking at Daisy.
- Bridget Hatt and Farmer Trotter are two of the people looking at Mavis in one of her nameboards.
- Jem Cole and The Vicar of Wellsworth are two of the people looking at Harold.
- Toad is behind Oliver during his nameboard sequence in Japan.
- Mrs. Kyndley is one of the people looking at Harold, Trevor, and Duck.
- Bridget Hatt is one of the people looking at Toby on his right sided nameboard and Gordon in her outfit from Toby and the Stout Gentleman.
- James' nameboard appeared twice in the original ten minute airing of Troublesome Trucks and James and the Express, taking Edward's place.
- The tube used to direct the steam is seen in Henry's right sided nameboard.
- Henry is in his old shape.
- In some of the nameboards, the passengers can be seen standing on a white platform which overlaps the track. Blu-Tack is also seen on some of the passengers' feet.
- The "C" in BoCo's name is not capitalized.
- Daisy's eye mechanism is seen moving.
- Sir Handel and Rheneas have their faces switched.
- Skarloey's rear wheel is derailed in his nameboard.