Sir Handel in Charge is the twenty-second episode of the eleventh season.
Sir Handel is given the job of overseeing an important special while the Thin Controller is at a meeting with the Fat Controller, but he daydreams and does not listen to the others. Thomas arrives to find the special unready and Sir Handel races to correct his errors.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Mighty Mac
- Mr. Percival
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- Going by production order, this is the twelfth episode of the eleventh season.
- When the narrator says "the other engines do as he tells them," Rheneas, Skarloey and Sir Handel are all set further back along the tracks, and then set back to their original positions just after that.
- When Sir Handel finds Duncan and Peter Sam for the first time, Sir Handel and Duncan's steam platforms are visible.
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
In Other Languages
|Finnish||Sir Hanski Työnjohtajana||Sir Handel in Command|
|Swedish||Enligt Sir Händels Ansvar||Under Sir Handel's Responsibility|
|Spanish||Sir Handel al mando||Sir Handel in Command|
|Japanese||サー・ハンデルはせきにんしゃ||Sir Handel is Responsible|
|Dutch||Sir Handel heeft de leiding||Sir Handel is in Charge|
|German||Sir Handel führt das Kommando||Sir Handel is in Command|
|Norwegian||Sir Handel får ansvaret||Sir Handel Gets the Responsibilty|
|Hungarian||Sir Handel a felelős||Sir Handel is Responsible|
|Danish||Sir Handel Bestemmer||Sir Handel Controls|
|Romanian||Sir Handel este Șeful||Sir Handel is Head|
|Polish||Pan Handel Dyryguje||Sir Handel the Conductor|
|Czech||Pan Handel přebírá velení||Sir Handel Takes Command|
|Slovak||Pán Handel preberá velenie||Sir Handel Takes Command|
|Chinese||汉德先生负责||Sir Handel is Responsible|
|Thai||เซอร์แฮนเดิลมาคุม||Sir Handel to Control|