The Pump Trolley is a railway vehicle that consists of an arm that pivots on a base, which the passengers alternately push down and pull up to travel along the railway lines.
In its first appearance, Old Bailey to the Pump Trolley to get around his old line, watching for broken signals or collapsed viaducts. He once used it to alert to Henry, after the big green engine accidentally pushed some trucks into a ravine.
In the CGI Series, it is used by the Workmen for maintenance work. Sir Topham Hatt and his helpers would occasionally uses the Pump Trolley as a private mode of transportation when the engines were not available, most notably around Misty Island.
- Season 5 - Haunted Henry
- Season 14 - Thomas in Charge, Being Percy, Merry Winter Wish, Thomas' Crazy Day, and Thomas and Scruff
- Season 15 - Up, Up and Away! and Stop that Bus!
- Season 16 - Welcome Stafford
- In the CGI series, the Pump Trolley has reduced in size in-comparison to its model counterpart.
All of the merchandise is under the name "Hand Car".
- ERTL (discontinued; released with Old Bailey)
- Wooden Railway (blue/red - retired; reintroduced in 2009)