Thomas' Frosty Friend is the twentieth episode of the tenth season.
A snowman balloon becomes attached to Thomas' bunker, but Thomas thinks the snowman is following him and tells it to go away. Only when he tells Sir Topham Hatt about the snowman does he realise the balloon is attached to his buffers and decides to take it back to the children.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer McColl
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Cyril the Fogman (cameo)
- Stock footage from James Goes Too Far is used.
- In a rare still, the Snowman does not have the chains attached to it.
- When the snowman is first seen being pulled out, the camera closes in on a hook holding it down being pulled out of the snow, and yet the ends of the rope do not have any hook whatsoever when it catches Thomas' buffers.
- In the UK title, there's an extra s after the apostrophe.
- In the US TV title, an explanation mark is seen next to "Thomas."
In Other Languages
|Spanish||El Helado Amigo de Thomas||Thomas' Icy Friend|
|Norwegian||Thomas og snømannen||Thomas and the Snowman|
|German||Thomas und sein winterlicher Freund||Thomas and his Winter Friend|
|Japanese||トーマスとゆきだるま||Thomas and Snowman|
|Danish||Thomas' Vinterlige Ven||Thomas' Wintry Friend|
|French||Le Bonhomme de Neige de Thomas||Thomas' Snowman|
|Italian||Thomas e il Pupazzo di Neve||Thomas and the Snowman|
|Hungarian||A Hóember||The Snowman|
|Portuguese||O amigo gelado de Thomas||Thomas' Icy Friend|
|Romanian||Prietenul Înghețat al lui Thomas||Thomas' Icy Friend|
|Polish||Śnieżny przyjaciel Tomka||Thomas' Snow Friend|
|Slovak||Thomasov mrazivý priateľ||Thomas' Frosty Friend|
|Chinese||托马斯的雪人朋友||Thomas' Snowman Friend|
|Thai||ตุ๊กตาหิมะของโธมัส||Thomas the Snowman|
|Korean||눈사람 풍선||Snowman Balloon|
|Finnish||Tuomas ja Lumiukko||Thomas and The Snowman|