Thomas and the Pack have been sent to the football field to clear debris from the car park after a bad storm, but there is no work for Buster and he feels left out. However, when the work is complete, Miss Jenny discovers mole hills on the field and sends Thomas to pick up Buster to flatten the mole hills, which he does succesfully.
- Miss Jenny
- Dryaw FC coach
- Kelly (does not speak)
- Ned (does not speak)
- Oliver (does not speak)
- Nelson (does not speak)
- Max (does not speak)
- Percy (cameo)
- Alfie (cameo)
- Monty (cameo)
- Toby (stock footage cameo)
- Henry (mentioned)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
The moles also speak.
- A working title or the original title for this episode was Buster 1, Moles 0, although that title is listed on Virgin TV Anytime's website.
- Alternate stock footage from Toby's Windmill is used. In the first shot, Toby's eye movement is different and he hits the fallen fence.
- When Buster is flattering the mole hills, some of the same scenes are used twice. Although, some are mirrored.
- One of the miniature moles (production made) was sold to The Coffey Man Preservation from The Prop Gallery.
- This is the only episode written by Jan Needle, as well as the only Pack episode where Toby appear.
- The current title is misleading as the episode is mainly focused on Buster, as he was the one who deals with the mole hills.
- In the shots with Kelly, Monty, and Buster, Buster's eyes are wonky.
- When Buster watches Kelly, Monty, and Miss Jenny leave the yard, he appears to have a piece of tape on his front.
In Other Languages
|Dutch||Thomas en de Moles||Thomas and the Moles|
|German||Thomas und die Moles||Thomas and the Moles|
Home Media Releases
UK DVD Boxsets
US DVD Boxsets
- Totally Thomas Volume 9
- Thomas' Trusty Friends and On Site with Thomas Double Feature
- Ultimate Thomas Collection