Toby's Shed is a small wooden shed located at the top station on Toby's Old Tramway.
When Toby's Tramway was closed in 1951, he was closed in his shed. The following day, however, Sir Topham Hatt sent a letter requesting that he come to Sodor at once.
In the tenth season, because there were lot of holes in the shed's roof, the roof was rebuilt and the old wood from the roof was recycled to build a birdhouse next to the shed.
- Deleted and behind the scenes photos from Toby and the Stout Gentleman show a turntable in front of the shed.
- The model was reused for Elizabeth's Shed in the sixth season episode, Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry. This could possibly be the reason why the shed never appeared in the sixth season.
- The shed model is now on display at Drayton Manor.
- Toby's Shed has gone through several changes through the years. These include:
- Season 7:
- The entrance to the shed became smaller.
- A window was added above the entrance.
- Season 10:
- A new roof was added, along with a birdhouse in front of the shed.
- Season 15:
- The shed appears to be larger.
- Season 7:
- The first season model reappeared in the fifth season with a different roof to give it a more dilapidated look. In this state it was reused in a few other places: